You are here: About Us>Mission Statement
To promote utilizing the full potential of internationally trained engineers so they can more meaningfully contribute their knowledge and skills to strengthening the Canadian economy.
- To establish and expand mutual relationships with professional societies and business associations
- To promote the skills, knowledge and talent of our members
- To facilitate and promote professional development and networking opportunities for our members
- To advocate for broader recognition of members' qualifications and work with regulatory bodies to facilitate professional participation of our members
- To be a resource of information and direction for all internationally trained engineers